The ICCS newsletter has taken many forms, frequencies, and name changes over the years: newsletter -- glossy magazine -- compact news-filled bulletin . Since May 2001 it has taken the form of a weekly electronic news digest.
To receive this weekly electronic news digest write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Printed back issues of the newsletter are no longer available. However the publication has been archived in the Electronic Collection: A Virtual Collection of Monographs and Periodicals of Library and Archives Canada.
We invite readers who wish to inform Canadianists around the world of important news to send a message to email@example.com. Please send a brief news item (100 words maximum) in French and English if possible, and include a website address where more information is available or supply an e-mail address.
The International Canadianist
The International Council for Canadian Studies now publishes The International Canadianist newsletter electronically, as a service to the Canadian government, Canadian universities, business, foundations, and the media.
If you would like to view recent issues, click on one of the links below to download a PDF version of a given issue: (presented in reverse chronological order)
- 2011 May -- December
- 2010 January -- March -- May -- July -- September -- November
- 2009 January -- February -- March-- April -- July -- September -- November 1 -- November 2
- 2008 March -- September -- November -- December
- 2007 November -- January
- 2006 June -- January
- 2005 October -- May -- January
- 2004 No. 1 (Spring)
- 2003 No. 3 (Winter 2003/2004) -- No. 2 (October 2003) -- No. 1(May 2003)
- 2002 No. 3 (Winter 2002/2003) -- No. 2 (October 2002) -- No. 1 (Spring 2002)
The publication is also archived in the Electronic Collection of the National Library of Canada: