Since 1996, the International Council for Canadian Studies has been organizing a biennial international conference in Canadian Studies. The proceedings of these conferences are published in collaboration with various partners and are available through the ICCS.
To view the table of contents of a publication, please click on its title below:
- Cultural Challenges of Migration in Canada. Ertler, Klaus-Dieter / Imbert, Patrick (Éds.) published by Peter Lang (2013)
- Canada Exposed. Under the directorship of Pierre Anctil, André Loiselle and Christopher Rolfe (eds./dir.) published by Peter Lang (2009).
- Languages, Cultures and Values in Canada at the Dawn of the 21st Century / Langues, cultures et valeurs au Canada à l’aube du XXIe siècle. Under the Directorship of André Lapierre, Pat Smart and Pierre Savard, published by the International Council for Canadian Studies and Carleton University Press (Ottawa) 1996.
- Les villes mondiales : Y a-t-il une place pour le Canada? / World-Class Cities: Can Canada Play? Edited by Caroline Andrew, Pat Armstrong and André Lapierre, published by the International Council for Canadian Studies and the University of Ottawa Press (Ottawa) 1999.
- The Canadian Distinctiveness / La distinction canadienne. Edited by Chad Gaffield and Karen Gould, published by the International Council for Canadian Studies and the University of Ottawa Press (Ottawa).
- Canada >From the Outside In: New Trends in Canadian Studies.Under the directorship of Pierre Anctil and Zilá Bernd, this book is a selection of 17 of the more notable papers, and reflects new trends and interests developing in Canadian Studies today. It is published by P.I.E.-Peter Lang, under the Canadian Studies Series, directed by Serge Jaumain. Contact (to order copies): Peter Lang, firstname.lastname@example.org; www.peterlang.com.